A chip that really zips. Fast runs in the family.
At the heart of iPhone SE you’ll find the same super powerful A15 Bionic chip that’s in iPhone 13. A15 Bionic enhances nearly everything you do; Apps load in a flash and feel so fluid; You get incredibly smooth graphics performance for gaming and up to 1.2x faster graphics performance than previous generation. But that is not all, The highly efficient chip, enhanced battery, and iOS 15 work together to boost battery life. When you do need to charge, just place iPhone SE on a wireless charger. Or connect a 20W or higher adapter to fast charge from zero to up to 50 percent charge in 30 minutes flat. You get up to 2 hours more video playback.
All this and more in a pocket‑friendly 4.7-inch design.
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology
- Water and dust resistant (1 meter for up to 30 minutes, IP67)
- 12MP Wide camera; Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, next-generation Smart HDR, and 4K video
- 7MP front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- Touch ID for secure authentication
- A15 Bionic chip. New 6‑core CPU with 2 performance and 4 efficiency cores. New 4‑core GPU. New 16‑core Neural Engine Fast-charge capable
- Wireless charging
- iOS 15 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and new privacy features